- 8 ounces raw shrimp, peeled, tails removed, deveined
- 2 tablespoons light whipped butter or light buttery spread
- 2 bags House Foods Tofu Shirataki Fettuccine Shaped Noodle Substitute
- 2 teaspoons low-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
- chopped parsley, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup hashed onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1 small lemon
- Cut lemon in half and, over a strainer, squeeze the juice from one half into a small bowl. Cut the other half into wedges.
- Use a strainer to rinse and drain noodles. Thoroughly pat dry. Roughly cut noodles.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray (butter flavored, if you’ve got it) to medium heat. Cook and stir onion and garlic until softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and tomato. Cook and stir until shrimp are opaque, about 2 minutes. Add lemon juice and cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Raise heat to medium high, add noodles, and mix well. Cook and stir until entire dish is hot and shrimp are cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in butter until melted. Serve sprinkled with Parm-style topping and garnished with lemon wedges!
Servings: 2 | 1/2 of recipe (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 214 calories
- 8g total fat
- 2g sat fat
- 330mg sodium
- 12g carbs
- 4.5g fiber
- 2g sugars
- 25g protein
PointsPlus: 5 | SmartPoints: 4