Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 1 pound raw lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup crumbled fat-free feta cheese
- 1/4 cup egg whites, approximately from 2 egg whites
- 4 cups chopped spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup finely hashed onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1 –Already sprayed with nonstick spray, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, cook about 4 minutes and stir until tender.
2 –Stir in spinach with onion and garlic. Keep cooking and stirring for about 5 minutes until spinach wilts and any excess liquid is evaporated.
3 –Remove veggies and place in a large bowl and let dry. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Then, make four equal sized patties.
4 –Spray a grill pan or a skillet with nonstick spray and put over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 20 minutes with 5 minutes each side, or until cooked through and serve.
Servings: 4 |1/4th of recipe – 1 patty
- 203 calories
- 8g total fat
- 3g sat fat
- 420mg sodium
- 3g carbs
- 1g fiber
- 1g sugars
- 29g protein
PointsPlus: 5 | SmartPoints: 4