Serves: 8 Servings
- 2 lb. brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. mustard seeds
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, toss together brussels sprouts, red onion, olive oil, salt, pepper and mustard seeds. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Roast veggies for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring only once in between, until sprouts are tender and slightly browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey and Dijon and drizzle over roasted veggies. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: ½ cup • Calories: 100 • Fat: 3.7 g • Saturated Fat: 0.5 g • Carbs: 14.7 g • Fiber: 4.5 g • Protein: 4 g • Sugars: 6 g • WW Points+: 3 • Smart Points: 4