- Makes one 8 X 8-inch pan
- 6 point plus
- 1 14.3-ounce package Golden Oreo cookies, divided
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 bananas, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 8-ounce container Cool Whip, divided
- 1 3.9-ounce package instant banana Jello-O Pudding Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- chocolate syrup, if desired
- In a blender or food processor, finely crush 24 of the cookies.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter and finely crushed cookies until well moistened and press into an ungreased 8 X 8-inch baking dish.
- Place into the freezer to chill for at least a half an hour.
- In the meantime, mix the package of pudding with the 1 1/2 cups of milk in a small bowl.
- Mash one of the bananas.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the mashed banana and cream cheese. Add in the confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in 1 cup of the Cool Whip and mix until well blended.
- Slice one of the remaining two bananas and place over the cooled crust.
- Place dollops of the cream cheese mixture over the bananas and with an offset spatula, gently spread to completely cover.
- Evenly spread the pudding layer over the cream cheese.
- Top with the remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- In a plastic bag, break up 8 of the cookies.
- Before serving, slice the remaining banana and sprinkle the cookies over the top.
- Serve with chocolate syrup drizzled on top, if desired.
The recipe calls for 1 1/2 cups of milk, not the 2 cups of milk called for on the package of pudding. Use only the 1 1/2 cups.
Nutritional Info :
Makes one 8 X 8-inch pan