Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
According to the Weight Watchers Recipe Builder, this recipe is 7 SmartPoints per serving.
- 1 lb chicken breast cubed
- olive oil spray
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cheese shredded
- 2 Tablespoons light Ranch dressing
- tomatoes chopped
- cucumbers chopped
- carrots chopped (optional)
- lettuce rinsed and chopped
- In a grill pan, heat the olive oil spray to medium heat. Add the chicken breast; season with salt and pepper. Cook until cooked through, turning at least once. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the chicken in a mixing bowl. Add the BBQ Sauce and mix well. Get the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots and any other toppings you want together on a plate. Place the BBQ chicken on top of the salad and enjoy.