Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can pizza dough, refrigerated (Pillsbury)
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a samll bowl; stir well, and set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough, and roll into a 12 x 8 inch rectangle.
- Lightly coat suface of dough with cooking spray, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture.
- Fold dough in half to form an 8 x 6 inch rectangle.
- Lightly coat surface of dough with cooking spray, and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
- Using fingertips, press cheese mixture into dough.
- Cut dough into 16 (8-inch-long strips.
- Gently pick up both ends of each strip, and twist dough.
- Place twisted strips of dough 1/2 inch apart on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove twists from pan, and let cool on wire racks.
- Makes 16 servings (1 Cheese Twist Per Serving)
- SmartPoints: 1
- Calories 34.2
- Carbs 2.1g
- Protein 2.5g
- Fat 1.7g
- Sat. Fat 1.0
- Fiber 0.1g;
- Sugars 0.3