Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 4 can (8 ounces each) fat free chicken broth
- 50 oz potato, diced (about 3 lbs.)
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 4 slice bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz reduced fat velveeta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp water
- In a large pot, combine broth and potatoes. Cover and cook about 20 minutes until potatoes are cooked through.
- As potatoes are cooking, saute onions, then add to cooking potatoes.
- Mix flour and water; set aside.
- When the potatoes are soft, stir in cheese and sour cream and simmer until the cheese is melted.
- Thicken with the flour and water mix.
- Serve with crumbled bacon on top.
Per serving: 5 SmartPoints; 4 PointsPlus;3 Previous Points
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12