- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 2 tsp butter
- 3 cup miniature marshmallows
- Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler on the stove over medium heat, stirring occasionally, or in a glass bowl in the microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring after each time, until just melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows. Pour mixture into the prepared pan and spread out into an even layer. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until the bark is set. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 4 PointsPlus