- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp hot pepper sauce
- 14 oz can light coconut milk
- 1 lb boneless skinless boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3⁄4 cup bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 3 oz crushed canned pineapple
- 3 oz fat-free sour cream
- 4 oz pina colada nonalcoholic drink mixer, (no alcohol)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- For the coconut chicken: Mix lime juice, hot pepper sauce, and light coconut milk together in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and seal. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 1/2 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
- Combine bread crumbs, flaked coconut, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl. Remove chicken from the marinade and discard the excess. Coat chicken one piece at a time in the bread crumb mixture, then place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Coat the top of the chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear.
- For the pina colada dip: In a small bowl, thoroughly together mix pineapple, sour cream, and pina colada nonalcoholic drink mixer. Serve with the chicken.
Per serving: 16 SmartPoints; 11 PointsPlus; 10 POINTS (old)
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4