- 4 large beets, scrubbed clean
- nonstick cooking spray
- salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a mandoline, a sharp knife or the slicing blade of your food processor, slice the beets thinly (about the size of a potato chip).
- Spray with a cookie sheet with nonstick spray, spread the beet chips evenly and season with salt to taste.
- Roast for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning halfway through, until crisp. Check often to make sure that they don’t burn.
- Serve alone or with sour cream or your favorite dip.
Calories: 22 Fat: 0.1 g Saturated fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 5 g Sugar: 4 g Sodium: 38.5 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 0.8 g Cholesterol: 0 mg
Smart Points: 1
Points Plus: 1