Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup low sodium ketchup
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- ½ tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Arrange chicken thighs on the bottom of your slow cooker; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano and parsley; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken thighs.
- Close with a lid and cook for 4 to 5 hours on LOW, or 3.5 to 4 hours on HIGH.*
- Remove lid and transfer chicken to a serving plate.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
*165 degrees Fahrenheit is the safe internal temperature for both the white meat of the chicken and dark meat.
WW Smart Points: 10