This EASY 3-ingredient slow cooker dish has become a staple in my house! It’s SO easy, family-friendly and it makes enough for several meals.
- 2 to 3 lb trimmed pork shoulder blade roast
- 1 tbsp liquid mesquite smoke
- coarse red Hawaiian sea salt (any sea salt would work)
- Place pork in the crock pot and stab it all over with the tip of a knife. Rub sea salt all over pork.
- Drizzle the liquid smoke all over and set crock pot to low; cook until the meat is tender, about 12 to 16 hours.
- Remove from crock pot and place on a large platter. Remove any fat you may have missed and shred pork with two forks. Discard liquid reserving a little as needed to keep pork moist.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings, Serving Size: 3 oz
Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 6
- Points +: 4
- Calories: 197
- Total Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Sodium: mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 20g