prep time: 15 MINScook time: total time: 15 mins
- 2 cups shredded romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cole slaw mix (cabbage + carrots)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shelled cooked edamame
- 3 ounces shredded cooked chicken
- 2 teaspoons light ginger dressing (I like Newman’s Own Light Sesame Ginger)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint (optional)
- Optional Additions: thinly sliced red bell pepper (drained mandarin oranges, sliced radish, sliced almonds or chopped peanuts, chow mein or ramen noodles (adjust points accordingly)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE:
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, cole slaw, carrot, celery, scallion, edamame and chicken.
Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Depending on your appetite, this may be enough for 2 servings
WW PointsPlus: *7
WW SP: *6