- 3 can (14 1/2 oz each) chicken broth
- 2 bag (1 lb each) frozen broccoli
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) tomatoes and green chili pepper
- 10 oz Velveeta reduced fat cheese
Prep 10 min
Cook 35 min
Ready 45 min
- Mix chicken broth, frozen broccoli and tomatoes and chilies together.
- Simmer for 25 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Cube Velveeta and put into soup pot.
- Simmer just until cheese is melted.
- This recipe freezes and refrigerates well.
Per serving: 3 SmartPoints; 3 PointsPlus; 2 POINTS (old)
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10