Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 1/2 cup light butter
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 cup white sugar
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix together butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Stir in oats and pecans.
- Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop onto wax or parchment paper.
- Allow cookies to stand for 1 hour or until set
Per serving: 4 SP ; 2 PP+; Serves 44