Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 light whole-wheat English muffin, split in half
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices deli ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canned pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (I used the toaster oven). Line a baking pan with foil and spray the foil lightly with cooking spray.
- Toast the english muffin lightly. Remove from the oven and spread 1 tablespoon sauce on each muffin half. Place the muffin halves on your prepared baking pan. Distribute the cheese, ham, pineapple, and onion evenly over the muffin halves. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until heated through.
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (entire recipe): 230 calories, 4.5 g fat, 34 g carbohydrates, 6.5 g fiber, 17 g. protein and *6 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, 6 SmartPoints