Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crispy roasted potatoes tossed in Parmesan cheese and taco seasoning are perfect for a weeknight dinner. Your family will be running to the table.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. taco seasoning (low sodium)
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450•.
- On a baking sheet, toss all ingredients together.
- Spread potatoes out into a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip over and back for another 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender and crispy.
Cal 169/Fat 4g/Carbs 30g/Fiber 4g/Protein 4g I calculated 5 Weight Watcher Smart Points