This No Churn Espresso Ice Cream is 35 Calories per serving, and only requires 5 minutes and a few simple ingredients to prepare! This no churn ice cream may just become your new favorite summer time treat!
WWP+ (per serving) 1
- 1/4 cup Baking stevia (or 1/2 cup sweetener that measures like sugar) (more or less to taste)
- 2 tbs Instant coffee powder (or instant espresso powder) (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup Low fat milk of choice
- 1 tbs Vanilla extract
- 1 (10 oz) container Tru Whip
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips or shaved chocolate (optional)
- Combine sweetener and instant coffee in a large bowl. Add milk to the bowl and whisk until sweetener and instant coffee powder are dissolved. Add in vanilla and mix until blended. Fold in Tru whip and chocolate chips if desired.
- Place in a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.