Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 2 Tbsp pistachios, finely chopped or ground in a food processor (about 22)
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup quick oats
- ¼ cup Reduced-Sugar Craisins®
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted and coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup Nutella®
- 2 Tbsp honey
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together with a rubber spatula.
- Using clean hands, form 15 balls with a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon.
- Line a plate with wax paper and chill them for 10 minutes to firm.
- Cook time: none
- Yield: 15 servings
- Serving size: 1 ball
- SmartPoints : 4