Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fresh, light, crunchy ad bursting with flavor, this delicious salad recipe is not only easy, but very tasty. It’s a pretty basic side dish recipe that takes just minutes to prepare and works well with a variety of main courses.
- 1 10oz package shredded cabbage
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- sprinkle of sesame seeds (optional garnish)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar.
- In a large bowl combine cabbage, scallions, and cranberries. Pour dressing over everything, and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for at 1-3 hours before serving. Toss again just before serving. Garnish with optional sesame seeds
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, Raw
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: Chinese
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is about 3/4 cup
Each serving = 2 Points + = 2 Smartpoints
PER SERVING: 67 calories; 2.5g fat; 10.5g carbohydrates; 1.5g protein; 1.5g fiber
*SmartPoints are calculated with Weight Watchers Calculator