Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Moist, tender, juicy chicken enhanced with the flavor of beer, this manly meal tastes nothing like a low Points Weight Watchers recipe. But at just 4 Points + per serving, it’s a guilt-free dish that beer lovers will really enjoy.
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 12oz can or bottle of beer
- 4 tbsp light butter, melted (I used Brummel & Brown)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- Juice from one lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and spray a 9” x 13” baking dish with non-fat cooking spray.
Season chicken generously with salt and pepper, and lay in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the beer, and remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour over chicken.
- Cover with foil and roast in oven for about 20-30 minutes, or until chicken is just cooked through.
- Remove foil, and roast for another 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 35 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 1 piece of chicken
Each serving = 5 Smart Points/4 Points +
PER SERVING: 215calories; 5g fat; 2g saturated fat; 25g carbohydrate; 0.22g sugar; 26g protein; 0g fiber