Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This recipe is gluten free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
WW Smart Points: 15
- 2 servings of pulled pork (Stove Top Pulled Pork or Slow Cooker Pulled Pork)
- 250g of macaroni pasta (uncooked)
- 120g/4oz of cheddar
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Add the pasta to a saucepan of boiling hot water and cook till al dente( approx 10 mins)
- Add pasta to a bowl and add the pulled pork
- Mix to combine
- Add to oven proof dish
- Top with cheese
- Bake in the oven for approx 20 mins until cheese is melted and golde
- Serve with a mixed side salad or other sides of your choice.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.