Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 2 largeEggs
- 8 largeEgg whites (or 1 cup egg whites)
- 1 mediumBell pepper (color of choice), diced
- 1/4 smallSweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cupCheese of choice, shredded (I used Cabot 2% Cheddar)
- 1/2 tspSalt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tspPepper (or to taste)
- 1 largeRoma tomato, (or 2 medium), sliced thin into 9 pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Spray a medium saute pan with cooking spray, and saute onions and peppers until just tender, about 2-4 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, cheese, salt and pepper and bell peppers/onions.
- Divide egg mixture evenly between 9 muffin tins, and top each egg muffin with a tomato slice.
Servings (1 Muffin per Serving) 9
Calories per Serving 55
Fat 2 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Carbohydrate 3 g
Fiber 1 g
Sugar 2 g
Protein 7 g