Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Serves: 1 Serving
- 4 Tbsp white whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (or 1 Tbsp brown sugar)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1½ tsp. unsweetened apple sauce
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, whisk together dry ingredients until completely combined then add in maple syrup, pumpkin puree, milk, apple sauce and vanilla extract. Whisk together until all clumps are gone. (If using brown sugar instead of maple syrup, add the sugar in with the dry ingredients)
- Spoon mixture into a microwavable safe coffee mug and microwave on high for 1 minute and 15 seconds.
- Allow cake to cool a bit then enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 mug cake • Calories: 181 • Fat: 1 g • Saturated Fat: 0 g • Carbs: 34.9 g • Fiber: 3.9 g • Protein: 4.3 g • Sugar: 14 g • WW Points+: 4 • Smart Points: 7