Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
Serving size: ¼ cups
- 1 (8-ounce) package ⅓ less fat cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a spatula, stir together the softened cream cheese, yogurt, garlic, salt, black pepper, and onion powder.
- Add in the artichoke hearts, spinach and mozzarella cheese, and stir to combine.
- Transfer to 1½-2 quart baking dish and top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is browned and the sides are bubbly, 15-20 minutes.
Per Serving: (¼ cups)
Calories from fat: 40
Saturated Fat: 3g