- 4 oz whole wheat pasta, uncooked
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 lb ground turkey, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 inch pie plate.
- Mix together the pasta, egg and parmesan cheese.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pie plate and up the sides to make the “crust”.
- Spread the cottage cheese on top of the “crust”.
- Mix the turkey and pasta sauce together, and spread over the cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is about 1 cup
Each serving = 8 Smart Points/7 Points +
3g saturated fat