Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise, I like Best Foods (Hellman’s) Light
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt or nonfat plain yogurt
- 2½ tablespoons spicy brown mustard (not Dijon)
- 1½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 (12 oz) bag broccoli slaw, about 5 cups
- ⅓ cup scallions, chopped (green part only)
1. To make the coleslaw dressing-In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, vinegar and honey. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Just before serving, add broccoli slaw and scallions to a bowl. Toss with dressing.
3. Leftovers can be refrigerated and served the next day. It still tastes great.
Makes 4 cups total (each serving ½ cup)
Each serving has just 38 calories, 1 gram of fat
Weight Watchers SmartPoints 1
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 1