Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 salt, to taste
- 1 black pepper, to taste
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 4 green onion, green and white parts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 cup brown rice, cooked and kept hot
- 4 cup broccoli, cut into florets and steamed
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper to taste. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add garlic and saute for about 1 minute. Add chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes or until browned on all sides. Add green onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add chicken broth and teriyaki sauce and simmer for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has reduced slightly.
- Evenly divide brown rice among 4 plates or shallow bowls. Top each with about 1 cup each of chicken and broccoli.
Per serving: 6 SmartPoints; 7 PointsPlus