- 1 La Tortilla Factory Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortilla
- 2 ounces Trader Joe’s Lite Mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch of crushed red pepper
- 8 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1 spray of canola oil spray
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Assemble your pizza by spreading the marinara on top of the tortilla.
Add the mozzarella cheese, then pepperoni.
Top with oregano and crushed red pepper.
Spray very quickly with canola oil spray (a half second spray)
Bake for 5-7 minutes, until bubbly and browned.
Let sit for 2-3 minutes before eating.
Servings: 1 serving Tortilla: 2 points Marinara Sauce: 1/2, but we can give it 1 point Cheese: 2 points Turkey Pepperoni: 1 point Oregano/Crushed Red Pepper: 0 points 1/2 second of Canola Oil Spray: 0, but if you want to be thorough go ahead and think of it as the other 1/2 from the point we gave the marinara sauce. Total: 6 points