- Olive oil, for greasing pan
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 pound 99-percent fat-free ground turkey
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup 1-percent milk
- 2 ounces Swiss cheese
- 3 slices turkey bacon, roughly chopped
- 3 slices whole-wheat bread, torn
- 1 large egg white
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- One 8-ounce package mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with olive oil.
- Combine the ketchup and mustard in a small bowl and set aside. Mix together the ground turkey, breadcrumbs, milk, cheese, turkey bacon, bread and egg white in a large bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, onions, garlic and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are very tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in the zucchini until softened, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
- Toss the vegetables and ground meat together gently to combine, and then stir in most of the ketchup and mustard. Shape the meatloaf into the pan and spread the remaining ketchup and mustard on top. Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf registers 160 degrees F, 30 to 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing into 8 pieces.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
- Calories 194
- Total Fat 7 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Protein 21 g
- Total Carbohydrate 13 g
- Sugar 4 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Cholesterol 39 mg
- Sodium 632 mg
- 5 smartpoints