Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Makes: 8 servings
Serving Size: 2 slices
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large round slices watermelon (about 1 inch thick), cut from the center of the melon
- 2/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup halved blackberries
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint leaves
- Combine yogurt, honey and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Spread 1/4 cup yogurt mixture over each slice of watermelon. Cut each slice into 8 wedges. Top with strawberries, blackberries and mint.
Per serving: 64 calories; 1 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 1 mg cholesterol; 15 g carbohydrates; 1 g added sugars; 12 g total sugars; 2 g protein; 1 g fiber; 13 mg sodium; 237 mg potassium.