This Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Casserole is only 8 SmartPoints. Many of the ingredients (onion, bell pepper, salsa) are 0 point foods, meaning it will be more filling with less points!
Makes 6 servings
2 cups cooked chicken or chicken substitute (like gardein)
1/2 bell pepper
1 packet taco seasoning + 1/4 cup water
1 cup low-fat tortilla chips, crushed and divided
1 cup nonfat sour cream
1 cup shredded monterey jack
1 cup salsa
1/2 can black beans
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line the bottom of a casserole dish with half of the chips.
- Saute the delicious veggies and chicken with the taco powder and water, making a sauce.
- Stir together cooked veggie mixture with salsa.
- Spread that mixture over your tortilla chips.
- Repeat this process, so you’ll have two identical layers.
- Add sour cream, top with cheese, and garnish with cilantro.
- Bake at 350* degrees F for about 20 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!