Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Casserole is only 7 PointsPlus. Many of the ingredients (onion, bell pepper, salsa) are 0 point foods, meaning it will be more filling with less points!
2 cups cooked chicken or chicken substitute (like gardein)
1/2 bell pepper
1 packet taco seasoning + 1/4 cup water
1 cup low-fat tortilla chips, crushed and divided
1 cup nonfat sour cream
1 cup shredded monterey jack
1 cup salsa
1/2 can black beans
- Preheat oven to 350*. Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line the bottom of a casserole dish with half of the chips.
- Saute the delicious veggies and chicken with the taco powder and water, making a sauce.
- Stir together cooked veggie mixture with salsa.
- Spread that mixture over your tortilla chips… mmmmm.
- Add sour cream, top with cheese, and garnish with cilantro (optional – cilantro is disgusting to me but the family loves it).
- Bake at 350* F for about 20 minutes.
Makes 6 servings